Youth Group - Special activities and get-togethers for middle and high schoolers. The group also participates in regional and national Lutheran youth events. Their activities have included such things as:
- NJ Synod Youth Summit: in a recent event hosted at Prince of Peace Church, more than 100 youth and advisors from all around New Jersey attended the event, which featured a variety of fun events and discussions, and concluded with a pizza supper and a concert by Dakota Road.
- ELCA National Youth Gathering - PoP Youth participate in this gathering in various cities every three years.
- Halloween - Corn Maze
- Game Night
- Second Sunday Cinema meets at 6pm on the 2nd Sunday of every month.
- Visit to a Senior Adult Facility
- Mission Trips to the devastated Gulf area, or to a YouthWorks Service Event in Toronto, Canada; also in the Adirondacks; Lynn, Massachusetts; and the Easter Shore, Virginia.
- Participants in the Crop Walk
- The Fast Food Progressive Dinner and the overnight Lock-Ins
- Thanksgiving Day Food Baskets for the Cherry Tree Club families
- Help with the Valentine's Day packages sent to our college students
- "Souper Bowl" of Caring: Best described by a prayer from their website: "Lord, even as we enjoy the Super Bowl football game, help us be mindful of those who are without a bowl of soup to eat." It is an inspiring youth-led movement to help hungry and hurting people around the world joined by the youth at Prince of Peace Church. Every dollar collected through the Souper Bowl of Caring is donated directly to a charity selected by our group.