Prince of Peace has a number of small social groups that meet on a semi-regular basis. For up-to-date information, see the latest newsletter or contact the office at 609-799-1753 or email@example.com.
- Book Group - Book Group meets the second Thursday of the month beginning at 7:30 p.m. for discussion and socializing. New members are always welcome.
- Bridge Group - Meets every other Wednesday at 1:45 p.m.
- Christian Focus - Meets Wednesdays for lunch at noon, followed by a study and discussion.
- Gardeners - This group tends the Peace Garden and usually meets on Wednesday and Saturday mornings at 10, mid-April through October. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joyful Stitchers - Meets on Mondays, alternating afternoon and evening meetings, for knitting and crocheting (and all stitching arts), service projects, skill-learning, and socializing.