As a public service Prince of Peace Lutheran Church is making its guest Wi-Fi network available to the public free of charge. You may use our free Wi-Fi service in your car by parking next to the portion of the building containing our community hall (see above photo). The name of the network is “POP Guest” and the password is “prince of peace” (all lowercase without the quotes). The POP Guest network is available daily from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
By using our free public Wi-Fi service (hereafter referred to as "Wi-Fi service") you are agreeing to the following rules of conduct and terms of service.
- Prince of Peace makes no guarantees about the availability, strength, or stability of its Wi-Fi service and is not liable for damages incurred as a result of lack of service or service interruptions.
- Prince of Peace may at any time decide to discontinue our Wi-Fi service in its entirety or for any specific user for any reason.
- You may not use Prince of Peace's Wi-Fi service for any fraudulent or unlawful purposes, including activities that violate federal, state, or local laws. New Jersey Statute 2C:34-4 (Public Communication of Obscenity) prohibits you from accessing or displaying pornographic and/or obscene materials. Any illegal activity involving our Wi-Fi service may be subject to prosecution by appropriate authorities.
- You may not use our Wi-Fi service to spread misinformation or to upload/view material of a hateful nature.
- You should remain in your car while using our Wi-Fi service.
- Prince of Peace does not provide any restroom facilities for users of our Wi-Fi service.
- You will at all times practice social distancing and/or mask wearing rules as currently defined by Mercer County and the State of New Jersey. (See https://covid19.nj.gov/ for the most current NJ information.)
- You will not leave any trash behind on our premises.
- You are not permitted to park at Prince of Peace outside of the hours of 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Please turn off your car while using our Wi-Fi service to reduce air pollution.
- When you are finished using our Wi-Fi service you should leave so that your parking spot is available for the next person.
If you appreciate this free public service, please consider making a donation to Prince of Peace by visiting the following web page https://popnj.org/donate/.